In a letter to shareholders, Chief Executive Officer Musk and his chief financial officer forecast as many as 400,000 total vehicle deliveries this year.
- February 22, 2019US Crude Output Hits 12 Million Barrels Per Day, Results In Falling Oil Prices
- February 21, 2019Rafale Deal Petitions, SC Agrees To Hear Plea
- February 20, 2019Ford Motors To Shut Its Oldest Factory In Brazil, May Cost 2,700 Jobs
- February 20, 2019ED Registers Money- laundering Case Against Former IL&FS Officers, Former Chairman Also Named
- February 20, 2019Tesla CEO, Co- founder Elon Musk Predicts Cars To Be Produced By The Company In 2019